Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines II, Finally!

I finally got a chance to upload the pics of the rest of my valentines. My great and wonderous Ozzy Buddy cropped my horrible pics so they would look nicer and she even stuck my watermark on there (something I have been unable to master, as yet!).

This first one uses a combination of Cuttlebug embossing folder (tiny hearts), die cuts from a Slice, and heart Nesties.
This second one is the one I am giving to my Russel. Uses same CB embossing folder and lovely frames made with Nestie hearts, both classic and scalloped.

This one is just a wild combo of heart Nesties, CB folder and Slice diecuts. I had the strip of lattice just laying around and stuck it on there. It's from a corner punch I borrowed.

Last, but not least, one big chocolate chip Nestie heart with the love and you die cuts off a Slice machine.


Thanks for stopping by. More to come soon of pics from stamp club meeting and Stampfest.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

always glad to help my favourite Florida Friend :D

Gorgeous cards you have made.

Deelite said...

That friend down under, sure is good with the puter stuff. I really wasn't a big fan of hearts, but love what you did with the Nesties. I am sure that Russel will love his card!