Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stampfest in Clearwater

Went to Stampfest in Clearwater, FL, with three friends last Saturday and these are the best pics I took of stuff I liked.

First is a lovely blue Thomas Kinkade prolly from Cornish Heritage Farms. This is a new one I hadn't seen of some horses in front of a farmhouse. It's comforting to know that these elaborate stamps look just fine all in one color like this. Having to watercolor something this detailed would be a little intimidating!


This is a pretty color combo I liked with a Holly Berry stamp. Peach, cream and blue look well together.

Here's another Holly Berry, pink, lavender and white. Gotta love that fussy cutting and glitter!

Took pics of these cute little penguins (or "pekwins" as she calls them) for my Ozzy Buddy. These are from Darcies, http://www.darcie.com/.

More cute pekwins for Tracy!

While my friends continued to shop, I went to visit my Auntie in St. Petersburg. I took her a pretty valentine and shared with her and a cousin all the cool things I had bought. Outside her front door this hibiscus was blooming its little heart out! One of the few reasons I like Florida is flowers in February!

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

Deelite said...

Wow.......... sounds like a fun time was had by all. I am sure your aunt was so happy to see you, and your valentime you made JUST for her. How sweet you are.

~* Tracy *~ said...

ooooooooooh Pekwins! Love them!! Thank you, Miss Kathy