Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentines I

I've just been a stamping fool yesterday and today, as if I didn't have plenty else to do! Stamped a bunch of images of this little puppy when I got to Therese's CTMH party an hour early (confused, I was!) Saturday. Started coloring them there and finished them last night. Made these for a pledge to a children's hospital in Michigan.

I used bits and pieces of die cut words and hearts done with a Slice, thanks Lona. To make them pop more, I covered them with Diamond Glaze. Background is a retired Itty Bitty Background. The top left card used a Big Note die from SU and a fussy cut Love from a retired SU set, A Light Heart.

Went totally over the top on these two. Forgot to sponge on the edges of the flowers before I dampened them and crushed them and unfolded them and dried them, but will do that when I make more. These were made with borrowed Nesties classic and scalloped hearts, thanks to Therese, SU's five-petal punch and SU's pretties kit for pearls and pin. The hearts background is a borrowed Cuttlebug embossing folder, thanks to Helen.

One of these will be for my sweetie for Valentine's Day. He doesn't mind when I make him cards and then take them back for samples. Got a keeper with him.
Thanks for stopping by.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

just gorgeous, Miss Kathy. You've been a busy stamping bee making all these cards. First thing I thought when I saw the bead pin with the ribbon on it was 'dragonfly'. And I love dragonflies. :D

Deelite said...

Gorgeous is the word for your card for your sweetie. I am sure Russel will love it. That beaded pin IS just as cute as a bug hehe