Monday, February 9, 2009

Saturday's Workshop

Saturday I had my first Sale-A-Bration (SAB) workshop and we made a couple of cute projects. This first one is a little goodie sack made with three Top Notes, the Yummy SAB set, the Word Window punch and a little flower made with the 5-petal punch. With my sideline Michelle's technique, they end up stiff and more dimensional than just punching them out and layering them. Finished them up with a half pearl from the Pretties Kit. This was really popular, especially when I passed out the mini-conversation hearts to fill the little bags inside!



The other make and take was a Pacific Point/Chocolate Chip version of a card my upline Vivian made in Pink Pirouette with black framing. I love this Echoes of Kindess Level II hostess set as delphiniums are one of my favorite flowers. We did this with a simple watercolor technique using the Pacific Point, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss reinkers.

I had lots of good feedback on these two make and takes. Guess the ladies were all happy, which makes me happy!
Thanks for visiting!

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

Deelite said...

Oh wow, I wish I could have been there! These projects are so dang cute, with just YUMMY colors. LOL

~* Tracy *~ said...

aren't they so sweet. I am desperate for that top note die!
Just gorgeous, Miss Kathy. Wish I could have been there with you.