Monday, May 25, 2009

I Love My Auzzy Buddy

My friend Tracy Down Under had a friend come to US on vacation and she delivered a package of goodies to our St. Louis friend Dee. My package came from Dee Friday and I had to share what Tracy made and what I'm going to do with it.

First up, here's the journal Tracy made me along with some Purely Pomegranate ribbon that is retired in the US and a darling little Owly she crocheted. He now sits on my monitor stand, staring at me with his big brown eyes!

Here's a close up of the owlies Tracy made for Dee and I. A matched set! Sooooo cute!

Here's the open first page of the journal, along with my other two little "pressies" from Tracy - some deep purple pearls and a tiny little book that has 8 pages. I love my journal, especially my plans for it, the idea of which I also got from Tracy!

This morning, Tracy shared with me a link to Angie Juda's blog where she has made a You Tube video tutorial of a darling little hippo made out of punches. Check out Angie's blog at http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/. Angie has been making a punch book with all kinds of cool critters in it made with SU's punches. Can you guess what I'm going to be doing with Tracy's present? Perfect use for my little journal, doncha think? Thanks so much! Love you, Tracy!

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

awww, sweetheart, I am so glad you like everything. I love that punch book idea... I will have to make myself one as well. I am sure I have a blank journal somewhere I can decorate for myself. big hugs from your AUSSIE buddy. Mwah!

Deelite said...

Isn't this stuff so cute. We are so lucky to have Tracy in our lives. My owl is cuter then yours. Mine has bigger eyes LOL