Monday, October 26, 2009

Class and Brandi’s Bug

I recently took a class at a local stamp store using some lovely coordinated vintage papers, stickers, buttons and ribbons.  The colors in the pics are muted and are more lively IRL, but you get the picture.  You can click on them for details.

I really like the button with linen thread bow.  This needs something, but class said not.

Red Button

The little presents in the frame were fussy cut from one of the sheets of BG paper.

Framed Gifts

First time I ever used alphabet stickers on a card!

Joy

Second time!  LOL  Going to have to do this more often.  Probably cheaper to use stickers than buy alphabet dies, especially if you’re not a scrapper.

Peace

This weekend, I made these tags that I started in the class.  Bought a cool punch that nips off the corners perfectly.  My stamp club has a tag swap at our Christmas party and these will work well.  I can’t go as Russel’s holiday office party is in Alabama that weekend, but I’ll find someone to swap my tags for me.  I like getting a bunch of different tags.

BG Tags

Speaking of Russel’s work, one of the ladies in the home office caught the flu from her daughter and has been out for a week.  I made her this cute little card using some jars and a saying I printed off my puter.  Only stamp is the coffee bean turned into a bug!  I cut out an extra bug and popped him up.  Drew in his legs and antenna, but he needed googly eyes.  I didn’t have any small enough, so I punched out two 1/8” circles, put black dots on them and stuck them on.  Surprise myself sometimes. 

Brandi's Bug

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments always welcome.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸.·´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

4 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

Lovely Christmassy cards :) I really like the button on that card - it makes me want to go out and buy pretty buttons!! You tags are just gorgeous! Love them all. But my favourite is the coffee bean bug! He's just super cute ♥

Deelite said...

Wow, just designer paper and stickers. We forget how beautiful of a result you can get with those things. I have some linen thread, and I am going to try the bow thing too. The tags are exceptional! I know Russel's co-worker is going to love your little bug card. How clever you are adding those punches for eyes. These are really some keepers. Not sure I could give those cards and tags away hehe

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...it's a party in Wassail! Loves em! Going to have to take a good long look to see what I can CASE!

Anonymous said...

http://flavors.me/cetirizine_waysisnabes1980 pouvez-vous obtenir du sirop de cetirizine haute [url=http://everyoneweb.com/cetirizine1982a203]zyrtec cetirizine hydrochloride side effects[/url] pouvez-vous obtenir le chlorhydrate de cetirizine haute pouvez-vous obtenir haut sur la cetirizine hcl urticaire cetirizine 10mg comprimes nhs http://www.world66.com/member/famiti1975_vad_kos cetirizine 0.1mg [url=http://www.world66.com/member/bohi1969_generic_l]adezio cetirizine hcl 1 mg[/url] Perrigo comprimes chlorhydrate de cetirizine 10mg can u get high off cetirizine can cetirizine hcl get you high http://www.world66.com/member/marvseton1971_10mg cetirizine 30mg [url=http://flavors.me/cetirizine_toolstippticon1989]dosage cetirizine for dogs[/url] cetirizine 5mg pouvez-vous obtenir haut de chlorhydrate de cetirizine assimiler cetirizine chlorhydrate 10mg comprimes