Monday, August 3, 2009

OMG, Two in One Day!

Well, I promised Dee I would let her know what Russel thought of her birthday card to him, so I will do one better and post it here. The scanner kind of washed it out, but it's lovely browns and coppers. The brown ribbon is accented with copper cording for a definitely guy touch to the ribbon. The brads and anchors in the center of the wheels is a nice touch, too. Russel wanted me to make sure and thank Dee for the card, so here it is: "Thanks, Dee!" He likes it, he likes it!


Thanks for stopping by!

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

wow, that's a great card Dee made. That's an excellent card for Russ :)

Deelite said...

Well he is worth more then a card, but I will owe him some cookies, when this weather cools off.
Glad he liked it.