Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love that Soft Summer

I was poking around looking for something and found this that I made with Soft Summer out of the Occasions Mini, an SU texture plate and Nestabilities oval dies. Cardstock is Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White. Colored dogwoods with watercolor pencils and blender pens, fussy cut them out and popped them up. Sentiment is from One of a Kind (duh!) stamped and punched out with large oval punch with new scalloped oval punch framing it. I think I will send this to my auntie who just turned 97!

Thanks for stopping by!

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

3 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

I love these cards you have been making. So beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card Kathy!!! Thanks for sharing!

Deelite said...

Fussy cutting for sure! Love that color combo with that dogwood branch. Great card for auntie. I am sure she will love it too.