Monday, March 7, 2016

Creative Images Pics

CREATIVE IMAGES FEBRUARY MEETING

Sorry it's taken so long to get this posted, but at least I am getting it done before the March meeting.  There's been a real PIBKAC* with my puter lately, but I still haven't figured out what to do with my blog writer.  The theme for the February meeting was Wine/Chocolate/Romance and six of us brought in exchange cards.  Helen was in charge of the project and we made a cute box, even though Helen forgot her sample. It was a mystery project!  But we all at least got started on them.  I took mine home to finish with Pam (who couldn't make it) and I took Therese her project, too.  So, here goes.

This first card is glittery pansies done by Cheryl M-B.  The grapevine card was made by Cheryl B.


 The white embossed over red with butterflies is by Pat J.  The laugh out loud with chocolates and dancing is by Ella.


The origami heart over a lace doily is mine.  The sexy red bustier is by Pat R.
These next pictures are works in progress of the Valentine boxes.






Stupid puter won't let me turn off the centering. These next four pics are of the boxes Pam and I made at my house, opened and closed.




That's all I can fight with tonight.  Hope to get the pics from March meeting blogged a little more timely.
*If you don't know what PIBKAC means, it is an acronym for "Problem is between Keyboard and Chair." 

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- *** ((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,
Fun boxes and Valentines cards...
Betsy



Anonymous said...

Look GREAT!! THANKS KATHY - what would we do without your great posts!!!!!

Jeannie


Deelite said...

Hi crafty ladies, from Misery, as Kathy and I love call it. I have really enjoyed you beautiful cards this month. I think Kathy should give instructions on that darling origami heart. I would also enjoy making one of those intriguing heart boxes.
Thanks ladies for sparking my creativity again this month.