Friday, May 24, 2013

Retiring Stampin’Up Sets!

Sorry about the short notice, but I’ve been kind of maxed out the last month or so.  Stampin’ Up gave us the retirement lists about that long ago, but I didn’t even look at them until a few days ago. Off to the left on the side bar are links to the PDF files of retiring stamps and accessories.  So I could mark big red “R’s” in my catalog, I asked Russel to put them in order by page numbers.  I will be e-mailing those lists to my customers.  In that e-mail, I will reference this blog to see some of my favorite cards made with those retiring stamp sets.  The list is long and bloody and major changes are in store in new catalog, including a color refresh, but first, let’s mourn the retiring sets.

First up, the Build a Blossom stamp set and punch will be retiring.  It’s a two-step stamp set, allowing for lovely color combinations, one of my favorite techniques.  The ornament was made with the large petal on the punch.

 Build a Blossom 1Build a Blossom ornament

These next two cards were made with the Build a Blossom punch medium and small size petals and the greeting is from the retiring Merry and Type set.

Merry & Type 6 Merry & Type 5

Belles and Boughs is going away.  sniff  The jewelry tag punch and Tiny Tags set is also retiring.

 Bells & Boughs 3

Christmas Lodge first came in the Holiday Mini in 2011.  I was so happy when it was in the current catalog.  Now, it’s going away for good.

Christmas Lodge 2 Christmas Lodge 1

Delightful Decorations and the ornament punch are retiring.  sigh

Delightful Decos 1 Delightful Decos 2

Elements of Style, another of my faves.  Also the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.

Elements of Style spotlight Elements of Style on pink

Perfect Punches.

Perfect Punches 1

The Summer Afternoon hostess set is retiring, as is the Praying Hands set.  sniff

Summer Afternoon1 Praying Hands

Snow Swirled is going away. 

snow_swirled_by_Janetloves2stamp

Tags til Christmas is also going away. 

Tags Till Christmas 2

These are just some of my favorite cards made with the retiring sets.  You can contact me on how to get any of these sets, but they all will be available only until June 3.  With the color refresh, a lot of accessories will sell out before then. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) –:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy~.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

No comments: