Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello Dolly Bars

A while back I saw on Dianna Gibbs’ blog, a recipe for Hello Dolly squares.  I had a spanking new brownie pan from Pampered Chef and wanted to try them out.  I really like the chewier corners on brownies, just like Di, and this pan has lots of corners!  It finally got cool enough to actually bake something.  Here’s how mine turned out:
Here’s graham cracker crust and half with coconut.
Pic 1
Here’s the nuts and chocolate chips stage.
Pic 2
Here’s half with the sweetened condensed milk.
Pic 3 
Here they are fresh out of the oven!
Pic 5
Ready to eat!
Pic 6
Di lists the recipe on her June 26, 2012, post, here, and has a couple of pictures.  Compare them to mine, which were a little too done, but still very yummy.  Next time, I’ll just cook them a little less.
Thanks for stopping by. 
(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) –:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy~.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

1 comment:

Diana Gibbs said...

I have started my diet so won't be making them anytime soon cause I can't eat just three...ha!
I would never have thought to make them individually like this.
Hugs,
Di