Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Going, Going, Gone!

Stampin’ Up has released their lists of retiring stamp sets and accessories.  I’ve done an e-mail to my customers with the changes and said I would post pics of cards I have made with the retiring sets here.  I was going to put them in the e-mail, but there are too many.  Breaking my heart, it is.  sniff   SU promises there will be lots of new stuff.  So here goes.

Autumn Days (masking on first one, fussy cutting on second)

Autumn Days 6 Autumn Days 8

Fifth Avenue (watercolored with reinkers on shimmer paper) and Sincere Salutations.

Fifth Ave 2 

Flower Fest (crayon resist)

Flower Fest 1

Friends Never Fade (easel card)

Friends Never Fade easel 2

Natures Silhouette (masking and mirror image)

Nature's Silhouette 2

Nature's Silhouette 3c

At least Lovely as a Tree is not retiring. I used it behind the deer.

Scenic Season

Scenic Season 2

Scenic Season 5

Something Sweet

Something Sweet 3

Sweet Centers

Sweet Halloween 1

Serene Snowflakes and Heard from the Heart

Serene Snowflakes 3

Upsy Daisy

Upsy Daisy sunset 2 Upsy Daisy M & T

Winter Post

Winter Post Winter Post Skaters

Say buh-bye!  Thanks for stopping by.  Comments always welcome.

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) –:¦:- *** ((¸¸.·´*~Kathy~.·´*)****¨¨)) -:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

No comments: