Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Black Magic!

Thought it was time to post what I've been doing for last couple days. In and amongst cleaning up my stamp room, I had to stamp off a bunch of these Fabulous Flowers images before I sold the set now that it is retired. I can't believe I actually sold it, but I know I can borrow it again. Saw this Black Magic technique on Splitcoast by Tanya Boser. Her instructions are in her tutorials at her blog: here I bought the Pure Color pencils last year before they retired, just so I could make some of these flowers. Added some pearls from my Pretties Kit. Resolved to quit hoarding!


This is a picture I had to share, just on accounta because. My niece had twins a few months ago and here is Samantha with her big brother Blake. I wonder who wore who out first? I think it was mutual! Thanks for stopping by!

(-: ¸.·´* .·´*¨¨)) -:¦:- ***
((¸¸´*~Kathy.·´*)****¨¨))
-:¦:- ·· ((¸¸.·´* .·´*((¸¸.·.·´ *-:¦:- ... :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your black magic cards. I know you will love it when you get your hands on those twins. Talk about beautiful kids WOW
Deeeeeee

Tinkerin In Ink said...

Kathryn,
Beautiful job with the Black Magic! ANd I don't mind a bit that you linked back to my site ;) I have to say though, only my tutorial is my work. I found this technique from a few people on SCS myself. I am so glad I have been able to schare this gorgeous technique with others though!

Melisa said...

Hi Kathy ~ Your cards are sooo pretty! I'm going to check out the rest of your blog tonight. I'm going to blog surf (blurf) tonight and you're on my list - YEAH!!!!

Regarding those brownies.....They are so good! I tweaked the recipe a little bit. Here's the link for the original recipe, but since I felt it was too much chocolate for me, I decided to change the recipe for peanut butter cookie mix. YUMMO!! Way better than I could have imagined!

http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/2009/01/thaaank-you-betty.html

P.S. I'm going to add you to my blogroll if that is okay with you?

~* Tracy *~ said...

gorgeous black magic cards! Those kids are cuties too.